Intelligent Blood Collection Management System
The intelligent blood collection management system is a new blood collection management mode which is widely used in the medical industry in recent years, and has innovated the original blood collection mode, that is, patients crowded queuing; nurses manual check, tube selection, labeling, submission for inspection and sorting, making the blood collection work become more simplified, efficient and accurate.
The intelligent blood collection management system consists of four subsystems: queuing, test tube automatic labeling, test tube delivery and test tube sorting. Each subsystem has the function of single or combined use. The system is mainly used in hospital outpatient clinics, physical examination centers and other places where blood collection is concentrated.
1. The four subsystems of the intelligent blood collection management system adopt modular design, and each subsystem can be combined or used separately.
2. The blood collection window is equipped with an independent test tube automatic labeling device, which functions in parallel, does not affect each other, and can be expanded as needed.
3. Test tube sorting speed: 3100 pcs / hr, sorting categories: ≥ 16 kinds.
4. Multiple labeling devices can run at the same time with a fast single device processing speed (≤ 4s / pc), meeting the hospital peak demand for blood collection.
5. The labeling device can add test tubes at any time without downtime.
1) The patient takes a queueing number by swiping card on the queueing device.
2) The patient goes to the blood collection waiting area to wait for his / her own queueing number to be called.
3) The blood collection nurse calls the patient to the blood sampling window for blood collection.
4) The test tube automatic labeling system performs tube selection, label printing and label sticking, and tube exiting, and the blood sampling nurse performs blood collection.
5) The blood collection nurse puts the test tube by which the blood collection is finished on the conveyor belt to feed it to the test tube sorting system.
6) The test tube sorting system performs test tube sorting by scanning the code.
The queuing system realizes seamless interfacing with the hospital LIS, reads the information of patients and doctors' orders on the patient ID card, checks the items of examination, confirms the payment and make it enter the queue sequence, and the patient waits in the waiting area for the blood collection window to call for the blood collection. The system can solve the problems of disordered queuing, unbalanced workload of blood collection nurses, noisy environment and so on. The system comprises a queuing device, a large display screen for the waiting room, a calling number software for the blood collection window and a voice broadcasting system.
1. The existing or new queuing system can be interfaced to realize seamless interfacing with the LIS according to the status quo of the hospital;
2. The queuing and calling number adopt the principle of "first-queuing first-calling, priority for emergency treatment".
3. Large screen high definition liquid crystal display with intelligent voice prompt;
4. Self-service printing of inspection reports is supported;
5. Integrated interface display of the window calling number system and test tube automatic labeling system, making the nurse operation more convenient and intuitive;
6. Missed number processing and emergency processing function;
1. Queuing device
(1) Touch screen: 22 inch infrared multi-touch screen, ultra-high strength tempered touch pad
(2) Display: 22 inch industrial HD LCD
(3) Printer: thermal printer
(4) Dimensions: 1500 x 520 x 310 (mm)
2. Large display screen for the waiting room
70 inch HD LCD (optional in a variety of specifications)
3. LED screen for the blood collection window: single line of 8 words, high definition and highlight.
Test tube automatic labeling system:
The test tube automatic labeling system is a patented product with independent intellectual property rights, which is a test tube label automatic precision sticking device with four advantages of high efficiency, error-free accuracy, standard sticking, and intelligent management. The system is located at the blood collection window. When blood collection is carried out on a patient, the identity of the patient is checked by swiping a card. After the check is correct, all test tubes required for blood collection are automatically labelled for blood collection by the nurse.
System composition: scanning gun (card reader), control computer, labeling device
|Dimensions||480mm × 480 mm × 520mm (length × width × height)|
|Test tube tank capacity||8 test tube tanks, 30 test tubes in each tank, 240 test tubes in total|
|Applicable test tube sizes||12-13 mm in diameter, 50-100 mm in length|
|Printing method||Two thermal printers, compatible with the commonly used test tube automatic labeling or special test tube label printing|
|Automatic edge searching||Capable of detecting the preset label position of the original test tube, then sticking the label to cover it, ensuring that the blood window is visible|
|Label sizes||Compatible: 50×25mm, 30×25mm, 30×20mm, customizable|
|Compatible bar code formats||Code39, Code128, EAN128, EAN8/13, Codabar, Int 2/5, UPCA/E|
|Input voltage||AC220V 50Hz|
|Processing speed||≤ 4s / pc|
|Data interfaces||LIS, HIS|
Test tube delivery system
The test tube automatic delivery system realizes smooth and accurate conveying of the test tubes by which the blood collection is finished to a designated position one by one, and can realize seamless interfacing with the test tube automatic labeling system and the test tube sorting system.
(1) Fast, stable and accurate delivery;
(2) The conveying track can be customized according to the field requirement;
(3) Standard test tubes of different specifications can be delivered;
(4) Featuring the function of shaking the test tube blood well.
|1||Belt form||PVC conveyor belt|
|2||Belt size||L*W*H=3000*190*210mm (length can be customized)|
|3||Delivery speed||≥ 18m / min|
Test tube sorting system
The Test tube sorting system can realize the sorting processing of blood collection test tubes, accurately identify test tubes through scanning of the bar codes of test tubes, sort test tubes according to different inspection items, and increase the types of test tube sorting according to the needs of customers.
1. Sorting is performed through scanning of the bar codes of test tubes, making the sorting more accurate and fast, and sorting rules can be customized according to the requirements of users;
2. Can be interfaced with the test tube automatic delivery system, and also supports manual placement of test tubes;
3. Seamless interfacing with the hospital LIS system, featuring the functions of test tube sorting statistics, analysis and sample traceability;
4. Special channel processing function for emergency test tubes
5. Alarm prompt and separate storage function for unrecognized bar codes.
|1||Ambient temperature||5-50 ºC|
|2||Applicable tubes||Diameters of 10-16mm, lengths of 50-130mm|
|3||Equipment size||L*W*H=175cm X 70cm X 100cm|
|5||Sorting speed||≥ 3100 pcs / hr|
|6||Sorting categories||≥ 16 kinds (can be expanded according to customer needs)|
|7||Tank capacity||≥ 350 pcs|
|8||Output capacity||≥ 1600 pcs|
|9||Barcode system||Code39, Code128, EAN128, EAN8/13, Codabar, Int 2/5, UPCA/E, etc.;|
|10||Protocol||LIS / HIS|
|11||The sorted test tubes can be directly conveyed to the sorting device.|
The information and recommendations related to the application and end-use of LeYiDi' products are given in good faith based on LeYiDi' current knowledge and experience of the products when properly stored, handled and applied under normal conditions. This information must on no account be used as a substitute for necessary prior tests which alone can ensure that a product is suitable for a given use, due to the practical differences in actual site conditions. Users are requested to check that they are in possession of the latest version of this documents and LeYiDi' is at their disposal to supply any additional information.